Board Members Present:
Paul Hix, Bill Busscher, Sandi Busscher, Sue Gawaluch, Erica Ramos and
Martha Wickett-Schrock. Also
Present: P.R. Rep. Annie Swiers
- Call to Order /Pledge of Allegiance : 6:00 pm by
- Approval of prior Meeting Minutes: Motion made by Bill,
2nd Sue and approved by all.
- Public Comments: -
- Treasurer’s Report: Balance of $7,193.33 in all
accounts. Motion made by Erica, 2nd
by Sandi and approved by all.
OLD BUSINESS: By-law review committee is in process of
reviewing and revising the By-Laws.
- Board of
Directors: Paul will draft a
letter to members inviting new board
members, asking for award nominees and to save the date of Jan. 28, 2012 for
our annual banquet meeting.
- Events: HopN grand opening was Oct. 15 and attended by
board members Paul, Sue and Sandi.
The Events committee is planning the
upcoming Christmas Holiday celebration which will be on Sat., Dec. 3 instead of
Fri., Dec. 2 Motion made by Martha, 2nd
by Bill for the festival budget not to exceed $500. Motion approved by all.
Festival: Sandi thanked the Chamber
for their support of the Goose Festival and reported the festival was a huge
success drawing visitors to our area from as far as Canada.
Annie is working on updating the Community Guide.
- Meeting Adjourn: Motion made at 7:23 pm by Sandi, 2nd by Erica and approved by all.
Next Meeting: November 28, 2011 at 6:00 p.m. at Fennville City Hall